PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING ANY OF OUR SITES
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms on which you may make use of our website amariplastics.com (our “ site”), and applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
2 Other applicable terms
- Our Acceptable Use Policy (see section 22 & 23), which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
3 Information about us
We are registered in England and Wales under company number 1220776 and have our registered office at 24-30 Baker Street, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8AU.
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
5 Accessing our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue, or change all or any part of our site, or the services offered on our site, without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection or using your membership details are aware of the Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
6 Our site changes regularly
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the Content (as defined below) at any time. However, please note that any of the Content may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any Content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
8 Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material we publish on it (the “Content”). Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved and unless otherwise specified, the authors of such works asserts their moral right under Chapter 4 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 to be identified as the author of the relevant works.
You may print off one copy, and may use small quotations extracted of any page(s) from our site for your personal use provided you acknowledge the appropriate site (and author) and provide a link back to the original source. You must not use any part of the Content on our site for commercial purposes without notifying us of your intentions and obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any Content you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
9 Reliance on information posted on our site
The Content is provided for general information only and is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or conduct your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the Content.
We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such Content by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of the Content.
Although we use our reasonable efforts to update the Content, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Content is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
10 Liability disclaimer
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions, or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties, representations, or other terms which may otherwise apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any Content posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
11 Information about you and your visits to our site
12 Transactions concluded through our site
Contracts for the sale of products formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
13 Viruses, hacking and other offences
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
14 Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
15 Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the content of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
16 Jurisdiction and applicable law
If you are a consumer, please note that the Terms, their subject matter and the formation of any relationship or contract between you and us, are governed by English law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
If you are a business, these Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England. We both irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
17 Compliance with export rules and regulations
The Content, any software accessed via our site or your purchase of our products may be subject to export control laws and regulations and other applicable local laws. You agree to comply with any such applicable laws.
Not all Content, software or other information, materials and services accessible via our site may be available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions.
If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and/or enforceability of any remaining provisions and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in effect.
20 Trade marks
Any registered and unregistered trade marks or service marks on our site are the property of their respective owners. We give no permission for the use of these trade or service marks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
If a provision of the Terms is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
The Terms are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
22 Prohibited uses
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access our site, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) or otherwise obtain or attempt to obtain any content through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through our site.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- In any way that could damage, disable, or impair our site or interfere with any party’s use of our site.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Not to take any action that could impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the site or otherwise be disruptive
23 Suspension and termination
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your permission to use our site or any part of our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent block on any computer using your IP address from accessing our site (which may include us contacting your internet services provider);
- The issue of a warning to you.
- The issue of legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement or other relevant authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our site or a part of our site, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com