Amari Plastics | Mactac IMAGin MacPoly 929 B-Free

Mactac IMAGin MacPoly 929 B-Free

A 65 micron Gloss White PVC polymeric soft film with a repositionable permanent acrylic solvent adhesive.

A 65 micron Gloss White PVC polymeric soft film with a repositionable permanent acrylic solvent adhesive for long term indoor and outdoor applications on flat and curved surfaces.

  • Polymeric Plasticised film
  • Very good Opacity
  • Highly Flexible film
  • Good printing quality

Technical Details.

  • 1370m x 50m and 1524mm x 50m rolls
  • Repositionable permanent acrylic solvent adhesive.
  • Coated Kraft Liner 145 gsm/m2
Properties & advantages at a glance
  • Suitable for up to 5 years exterior life
  • For Flat,2D and curved surfaces
  • Supports none porous substrates
  • Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco-Solvent, UV and Latex printers.

Compatible / recommended Laminates.

  • PolyCover 998
  • PolyCover 999
Find Your Local Centre

For more information about our products, availability and technical advice, contact your nearest location.

Loading Results
Product Enquiry - Mactac IMAGin MacPoly 929 B-Free
Your privacy (see our Privacy Policy for full details)

Amari Plastics will process the personal data you provide together with any other information we receive from or about you for administration, market research, profiling, and relationship building on the basis of our legitimate interests to do so to . We may retain it for as long as required on secure servers in in the UK using a trusted service provider.

With your consent, we and/or our Commercial Partners will send you information you request by the communication methods you have chosen.
We may share your information with relevant suppliers to respond to any requests you have made for information, products or services. Your can see our Supplier Directory by clicking here .

You have the right to access your personal data and, in some cases, to require us to restrict, erase or rectify it or to object to our processing it and the right of data portability.

Concerns or complaints can be made to or the Information Commissioner's Office.
Back To Top
To Top